For safety purposes, we are limiting the number of people in the facility at one time. Check-in procedures will be done at the point of entry. We will also be utilizing take-home dosing when feasible.
- Do not come to our facility if you are sick or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call the clinic. We will make a plan to meet your specific needs.
- Only the patient being treated may enter our facility.
- All patients will be screened prior to entry. Anyone showing symptoms will be assessed outside the clinic.
- We are providing in-person services following social distance guidelines.
- We are using telehealth to support our clients who need access to care but who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or who are in a high-risk category.
- All patients and employees are required to wear a face mask while engaging with others. Masks will be provided to anyone who does not have one.
- Hand sanitizer is available in waiting areas.
- Patients and staff will maintain a distance of six feet from others, except when closer contact is necessary for treatment or evaluation.
- The clinic is cleaned frequently throughout the day. This includes restrooms, handrails, doorknobs, computer kiosks, elevator buttons and lobby areas.
If you have questions or concerns about safety, please call us at 1-888-983-9866